In the heart of the municipal campsite a charming village of 12 chalets
In the heart of the municipal campsite “The Belvédère***” offers an exceptional view on the lake and the mountains, our twelve cottages are the ideal places for your vacation in total harmony, peace and calm. They can receive up to seven persons.
The chalets are environmentally friendly and meet the french eco quality standards (H.Q.E.). Ten of them are dedicated to provide accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
All cars are prohibidden inside the village.
- The living room is spacious and is equipped with a table, 4 chairs and 2 stools and a sofabed
- The kitchenette has a sink, two 1 500 W hotplaces, a 200l fridge, a micro-wave, a coffee maker and a toaster
- The first bedroom is equipped with a 140*190 bed. Shelves and closet allow to tidy up bags, suitcases and clothes
- The second room is equipped with three 80*190 beds and shelves for clothes
- The terrasse has a complete set of garden furnitures
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower, a washbasin and a restroom
Around the campsite - Fête du lac d'annecy 2014 - Rainbow fireworks : Every first saturday of August, Albigny bay becomes the enchanting largest fireworks show in Europe. What better single natural phenomenon than a rainbow to rise curiosity, admiration and attention of...